Tribe47 was born out of passion and a market need. After leaving her position as a Senior Partner at MindValley – one of the biggest online publishing houses in the personal growth industry – Ewa Wysocka started connecting with entrepreneurs who were looking to grow their businesses online. Her discovery was that a lot of passionate founders lack the digital marketing know-how, which stops them from growing their business to its fullest potential.
With a mission to solve this issue, Ewa decided to start a company that will provide both – digital marketing strategy and execution needed for growth. Because an excellent execution requires an excellent team, we dedicated (and still do) a lot of effort and financial investment into coaching our troops – now consisting of almost 40 in-house specialists.
Our BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal) is to build the best team of digital marketing specialists in the known universe – but that’s not all. We care about each and every member of our tribe who we support to reach their full potential through our continuous skills acceleration program. Join Tribe47 and discover your best you.
As a Marketing Analytics Expert at Tribe47, you'll be responsible for:
- analysis of digital marketing campaigns through multiple analytical channels
- analytical implementations according to internal and external projects' needs (Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Meta Pixel & Analytics and other marketing channels).
- data visualization through Google Data Studio dashboards building and data sources integration for automated reporting (SQL, BigQuery).
- Briefing and outsourcing for analytical implementation by internal team/contractors/client’s team/software houses etc.
- Growth & analytical consulting and overview across T47 digital marketing projects.
- Providing basic analytical trainings for groups and individuals from Tribe47 team.
- Establishing processes, templates, checklists and frameworks creation for analytical automation & seamless execution - so our projects can go smoothly.
- Requested audits for T47 clients, including GA, GTM & external software set up, data layers and filtering, data attribution & reporting.
- Cooperation with Tribe47 marketing specialist, Project Owners and Supervisors.
What do we expect from you?
- Working knowledge about digital marketing analysis (and implementation) and a desire to continue learning associated skills within this area.
- Min. 1 year of experience in a highly analytical capacity in a marketing environment and working knowledge of Advanced Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, BigQuery, SQL - certification preferred;
- Experience with Google Analytics 4 implementation, Enhanced E-commerce in Google Analytics and Data Layer.
- Data-driven and business-centered thinking and knowledge of channel-specific metrics and KPIs (CPA, CPL, CAC etc.);
- Ability to conduct data-based audits, transfer knowledge and prepare recommendations regarding solving encountered problems.
- Understanding or working knowledge of marketing funnels, re-marketing and customer journey;
- Being a do-er, who has high communication skills, pay attention to detail, thrive for growth and can work independently;
- Fluent English & Polish;
- Growth-hacking approach and go-getter attitude for scaling, getting stuff done, innovation and quality deliverables using digital project management tools (f.e. Click Up)
- A sense of humor cause work is more fun when you can laugh with the people you work with :-)
- UX and IA analysis & suggestions as well as SEO analysis will be an assets.
What will we teach you during the first 3 months?
- Deeper understanding of the digital sales funnel 3.0 in theory and practice.
- Getting the data approach to marketing! You will definitely dive deeper into Google Analytics and other analytics and marketing tools (f.e. HubSpot).
- Becoming a master data analysts in digital marketing, who handles marketing analytical tools like a pro and always thrive for more.
- Integrating the psychological and technical aspects of digital marketing. This is uncommon skill – trust us on this ;)
- Salary 10.000 - 14.000 PLN net on B2B (or more - all based on your experience).
- Monthly Bonus up to 10% of your gross salary subject to your and your project team efficiency.
- Yearly Bonuses subject to company performance.
- Salary raises based on performance.
- Flexible working hours and 100% remote work (but you're always welcomed in our office in Warsaw)
- Multiple opportunities to grow (check the career path).
- Multiple opportunities to learn — off site trainings for related skills as well as in-house trainings via e-learning, mentoring and workshops.
- Friday internal workshops: Skill Acceleration by Tribe47.
- Individual considerable educational budget granted every year.
- Would you like to have your Ikea order delivered to your house, your coat taken to the laundry, your shoes delivered to the shoemaker? You’ll have your personal assistant - AskHenry
- Multisport card, Private Healthcare and Mental Health support (consultations with psychologists)
- Integrations in a friendly international and diverse team.
- Equipment - your personal MacBook
- Industry Events - Free training is offered in the fields of design thinking, project management, social media, blockchain and AI.
- Summer retreat, Integration Brunch, Theme parties, Christmas Party and more integration events.
- Kitchen - Equipped to prepare meals, tea and coffee provided.
- Rest - Cafe, access to two floors of open space and table tennis.
- Parking for bicycles
- Good connectivity! We have office in WeWork, Krucza, Warsaw :)
➡️ Want to check how recruitment process looks like? Curious about career path? Check our Career Site! ✌️
Please apply in English (that includes not only your CV, but also your communication with us via email).
By clicking the "Apply" button, "Apply now" or otherwise sending a recruitment application to Talent47 Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, at: Krucza 50, 00-025, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under number 0000883670, Tax ID: 5252852030, REGON: 38821979800000, you agree to the processing of personal data contained in the recruitment application by the Company in order to recruit for the position indicated in the announcement.