Tribe47 was born out of passion and a market need. After leaving her position as a Senior Partner at MindValley – one of the biggest online publishing houses in the personal growth industry – Ewa Wysocka started connecting with entrepreneurs who were looking to grow their businesses online. Her discovery was that a lot of passionate founders lack the digital marketing know-how, which stops them from growing their business to its fullest potential.
With a mission to solve this issue, Ewa decided to start a company that will provide both – digital marketing strategy and execution needed for growth. Because an excellent execution requires an excellent team, we dedicated (and still do) a lot of effort and financial investment into coaching our troops – now consisting of almost 40 in-house specialists.
Our BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal) is to build the best team of digital marketing specialists in the known universe – but that’s not all. We care about each and every member of our tribe who we support to reach their full potential through our continuous skills acceleration program. Join Tribe47 and discover your best you.
Become Junior Digital Marketing Specialist at Tribe47:
- As a Junior specialist, you will be responsible to quickly accelerate your skills and to deliver tasks under the supervision of senior specialist within the team. You will be getting your hands dirty with the strategies, brainstorms, external suppliers, pages, ads, emails, analysis, reports and creatives.. You will have supporters to back you up, but you better know something about marketing/sales funnel.
- You will also work on processes for automation, seamless execution and QA as well as on several marketing automation tools, which will vary depending on the client. But be ready to learn how to handle the Active Campaign, Hubspot or Klaviyo as these are some of our favorite ones.
- You will become a full team member, which means that you will take part in internal and external meetings with client, as well as other strategy activities.
- If you succeed in the Junior specialist role you will be able to became a specialist and handle end-to-end project management for digital funnel strategy creation. But you will need to prove yourself first – yes, we will be watching you carefully for the first few months.
- Know that you might need to bring us sweets from vacation and business trips to the office. You choose what tastes “sweet” to you – like the team of ladies brought Porto from their business trip to Portugal 😇
- Participate in frequent integration parties, enjoying karaoke will be a plus.
What do we expect from you?
- Fluency in both Polish and English!
- At least 1 year experience in the field of digital marketing, best if you worked hands-on, not just assigning stuff to agencies. Or less but you already worked on valuable projects in digital marketing - we'd love to know about them. :-)
- Understanding of marketing/sales funnel 3.0 and experience with creating elements of such funnels.
- Some experience with campaign setting on at least one advertising platform (f.e. Facebook Ads, Google Ads).
- First experience with some digital marketing tools, systems or strategies.
- You are located in EU.
- Understanding of data. You'll gain an extra plus if you have some experience with Google Analitycs.
- Growth-hacking approach to getting stuff done, seriously - DONE!
- Enjoying meeting new people and learning new things.
- No problem with getting hands dirty by diving into the unknown.
- Go-getter attitude for scaling, innovation and quality deliverables.
- A sense of humor cause work is more fun when you can laugh with the people you work with :-)
What will we teach you during the first 3 months?
- Understanding of the digital sales funnel 3.0 in theory and practice.
- Getting the data approach to marketing! You will definitely dive deeper into Google Analytics.
- Becoming a master digital project manager, who handles systems and tools like ClickUp, G Suite, Slack with love.
- Integrating the psychological and technical aspects of digital marketing. This is uncommon skill – trust us on this ;)
- Salary 3.500 - 6.500 PLN gross (or more - all based on your experience).
- Working on end-to-end digital marketing strategies for innovative projects in diverse industries
- Opportunities to develop into the position of Digital Marketing Specialist (check the career path).
- Opportunities to learn and growth your career in the high-end digital marketing consulting business— off site trainings for related skills as well as inhouse trainings via e-learning, mentoring and workshops.
- Every Friday internal workshops: Skill Acceleration by Tribe47 (check our ⚡The Tribe47 Skill Acceleration series on Facebook).
- Considerable educational budget granted every year.
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely from time to time.
- Regular integration in a friendly international and diverse team (we have 40% of foreign team members).
- Equipment - your personal MacBook
- Industry Events - Meetings with interesting startups. Free training is offered in the fields of design thinking, project management, social media, blockchain and AI.
- Summer retreats, Spring Sailing, Winter Hiking, Christmas Party and more integration events.
- Kitchen - Equipped to prepare meals, tea and coffee provided.
- Rest - Cafe, access to two floors of open space and table tennis.
- Parking for cars and bicycles - Additionally paid guarded parking for cars and bicycles.
- Good connectivity! We have office in WeWork, Krucza, Warsaw :)
➡️ Want to check how recruitment process looks like? Curious about career path?
Please apply in English (that includes not only your CV, but also your communication with us via email).
By clicking the "Apply" button, "Apply now" or otherwise sending a recruitment application to Talent47 Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, at: Krucza 50, 00-025, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under number 0000883670, Tax ID: 5252852030, REGON: 38821979800000, you agree to the processing of personal data contained in the recruitment application by the Company in order to recruit for the position indicated in the announcement.