Tribe47 was born out of passion and a market need. After leaving her position as a Senior Partner at MindValley – one of the biggest online publishing houses in the personal growth industry – Ewa Wysocka started connecting with entrepreneurs who were looking to grow their businesses online. Her discovery was that a lot of passionate founders lack the digital marketing know-how, which stops them from growing their business to its fullest potential.
With a mission to solve this issue, Ewa decided to start a company that will provide both – digital marketing strategy and execution needed for growth. Because an excellent execution requires an excellent team, we dedicated (and still do) a lot of effort and financial investment into coaching our troops – now consisting of almost 40 in-house specialists.
Our BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal) is to build the best team of digital marketing specialists in the known universe – but that’s not all. We care about each and every member of our tribe who we support to reach their full potential through our continuous skills acceleration program. Join Tribe47 and discover your best you.
Become Content Marketing Specialist at Tribe47:
- Create and distribute content on projects of our clients from around the world.
- Merge content with paid traffic campaigns and execute advanced content marketing strategies.
- Use your analytical and quick learning skills.
- Implement your ideas for blogs, social media, websites.
- Manage cooperation with external suppliers - copywriters, graphic designer and other content creators.
- Measure content and its results.
- Know that you will be unofficially expected to bring sweets from vacation and business trips to the office. You choose what tastes “sweet” to you – recently, our Women in Tech team brought Porto from their business trip to Lisbon :)
- Since you’ll participate in countless teambuilding parties, enjoying karaoke will work to your advantage.
- Fluency in Polish and English.
- At least 2 years in the field of digital marketing and social media, best if you worked hands-on, not just outsourcing tasks to external agencies.
- Understanding of marketing/sales funnel 3.0 and experience with creating elements of such funnels.
- Experience with publishing content on the blog, sharing it on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram (and other social media platforms), managing and tracking it later.
- Understanding and practice knowledge of SEO
- Experience with publishing platforms (f.e. WordPress, HubSpot, Shopify); Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Canva or some other interesting tool for creating videos and graphics.
- Growth-hacking approach to getting stuff done. Seriously - DONE!
- Willingness to teach others and help them grow.
- Enjoying meeting new people and learning new things.
- Experience with eCommerces, subscription business, health & wellness and fitness businesses would be an asset.
- A brave heart to get hands dirty by diving into the unknown.
- Go-getter attitude for scaling, innovation and quality deliverables
- A sense of humor cause work is more fun when you can laugh with the people you work with :-)
What will you learn during the first 3 months?
- Get an outstanding understanding of the digital sales funnel 3.0 in theory and practice.
- Dive deeper into measuring content.
- Grow project management skills and handle systems and tools like Asana, G Suite and Slack with love.
- Skyrocket your team’s productivity by writing the best briefs.
- Learn to integrate the psychological and technical aspects of digital marketing. Trust us, this is not a common skill. ;)
- Salary 5.500 - 8.500 PLN gross UoP / 6.600 - 10.300 PLN net B2B (or more - all based on your experience).
- Bonuses subject to company performance and raise based on your performance.
- Opportunities to grow (check the career path).
- Opportunities to learn — off-site trainings for related skills as well as inhouse trainings via e-learning, mentoring and workshops.
- Friday internal workshops: Skill Acceleration by Tribe47 (check our ⚡The Tribe47 Skill Acceleration series on Facebook).
- Considerable educational budget granted every year.
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely from time to time.
- Equipment - your personal MacBook.
- Industry Events - Meetings with interesting startups. Free training is offered in the fields of design thinking, project management, social media, blockchain and AI.
- Summer retreats, Spring Sailing, Winter Hiking, Christmas Party and more integration events.
- Awesome office space with a cafe, access to two floors of open space and table tennis.
- Office kitchen - Equipped to prepare meals. Free tea and coffee provided.
- Parking for cars and bicycles - Additionally paid guarded parking for cars and bicycles.
Want to check what our recruitment process looks like? Curious about our career path opportunities? Check our Career Site!
Please apply in English (that includes not only your CV, but also your communication with us via email).
By clicking the "Apply" button, "Apply now" or otherwise sending a recruitment application to Talent47 Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, at: Krucza 50, 00-025, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under number 0000883670, Tax ID: 5252852030, REGON: 38821979800000, you agree to the processing of personal data contained in the recruitment application by the Company in order to recruit for the position indicated in the announcement.